Sunday 11 August 2013

My Other Blogs

As you might have guessed I am a history nerd and of course I have more than one blog on history. These are my other blogs and I hope you will visit them and tell me what you think :)

This Is Versailles Madame:
Everything on the French court at Versailles and the people living there before the revolution - from Louis XIV to Louis XVI.

Link: www.thisisversaillesmadame.blogspot.com

The Kingdom of Denmark:
The world's oldest kingdom has a very rich and dramatic story with many colourful personalities - as a Dane I can only recommend it.

Link: www.thekingdomofdenmark.blogspot.com

Historical Myths and Rumours:
There are surprisingly many things about historical events and people that we believe to be true but actually is not - and the other way around.

Link: www.historicalmythsandrumours.blogspot.com



Feel free to ask me questions or comment on any of my blogs, it is always nice to meet someone with the same interest as me

No comments:

Post a Comment